Citi103

語音翻譯

快速與的士、酒店、藥房、餐廳、店員溝通。語音輸入將在下一版啟用。

私隱保護

翻譯內容只用於即時顯示,不會儲存於伺服器、不會寫入資料庫,亦不會傳送至第三方分析平台。

0/500
翻譯結果會顯示於此。

常用句範本(隨時可顯示給對方)

的士

  • 司機你好,請帶我去這個地址。

    Please take me to this address.

  • 請在前面安全的位置停車,謝謝。

    Please stop at a safe spot ahead.

  • 麻煩走收費隧道。

    Please take the toll tunnel.

  • 麻煩不要走收費隧道。

    Please avoid the toll tunnel.

酒店

  • 你好,我想辦理入住。

    I would like to check in.

  • 請問可以寄存行李嗎?

    Can I leave my luggage here?

  • 請問 Wi-Fi 密碼是多少?

    What is the Wi-Fi password?

藥房

  • 我頭痛 / 肚痛 / 過敏,有沒有合適的藥?

    I have a headache / stomach ache / allergy.

  • 請問這款藥會令人想睡嗎?

    Will this medicine cause drowsiness?

  • 請問孕婦 / 小朋友可以服用嗎?

    Is it safe for pregnant women or children?

餐廳

  • 請問有英文 / 圖片餐牌嗎?

    Do you have an English / picture menu?

  • 我對花生 / 海鮮 / 牛奶過敏,可以避免嗎?

    I am allergic to peanuts / seafood / milk.

  • 可以少辣 / 不要蔥嗎?

    Could you make it less spicy / without spring onion?

購物

  • 請問這件商品可以退稅嗎?

    Is this item eligible for tax refund?

  • 請問可以刷卡嗎?

    Do you accept card payment?

  • 請問有沒有其他尺寸 / 顏色?

    Do you have other sizes or colours?